Sunday, September 12, 2010

PLN5

In Will Richardson's “Footprints in the Digital Age,” I completely agree with him, students must be taught to take care and improve their digital footprint. I could just Google myself and a lot of stuff will pop up, but now that I’m in high school I need to be careful to what I do and say on the internet. So it is very important to stay on top of school work and emails and blogs I say online. Some people could take this chance and change their digital footprint and succeed. While others look at this opportunity, but choose to be misanthropes and hate the world.

1 comment:

  1. Riley-

    Good use of the vocab word, but make sure you are composing complete topic sentences. Also, you need to connect your entry to you, to education and to the world. Please redo.

    ReplyDelete