Sunday, September 19, 2010

PLN7

After I watched "Web 2.0 ... The Machine is Us/ing Us" by Michael Wesch, I realized that the web is not making us stupid at all. We have the higher intellect creating these massive super computers. Since we are creating these computers that makes us more superior than the computers. I can now view the computer as an organizational tool to help me with homework, saving websites, blog spots I might be on, just about everything. I think that machines are making us smarter in fact, because we use these machines everyday and we see millions of things good with these machines, but when we see one bad, or something that could be changed to help us positively, we change it. After I watched "Web 2.0 ... The Machine is Us/ing Us” by Michael Wesch, it changed my thinking in our machines we have today, and the machines we possibly could have in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment